It is a research group based on science/expertise/specialization consisting of (eight) Professors of FIA UI. The Research Cluster provides Research Grant with the aim to establish and develop a professorship-based research cluster within FIA UI. The Research Grant is expected to produce eight research clusters, each of which has contributed to improve the reputation, influence, and impact of innovation research.
1) This activity has the achievement of strategic objectives highlighted in the Program of establishing research groups in the Faculty; 2) The strategic objectives of this activity are improving the reputation, influence, and impact of innovation research; 3) The indicator of the strategic objectives of this program is H-index ≥2 (Scopus) for at least 10% of the total number of permanent lecturers in FIA UI.
Research Name and Area
1. Innovation and Government (CIGO) – Prof. Dr. Martani Huseini
Research Areas: new services, new practices, new processes, new rules and regulations, and new organizational forms to increase productivity, competitiveness, good governance and clean and effective institutions.
2. Policy, Governance and Administrative Reform (PGAR) – Prof. Dr. Eko Prasojo, Mag.rer.Publ
Research Areas: Regulatary Administration and Clean Governance, Public Value and Leadership, Policy and Institutional Re-Engineering, Governance of Innovation, Sustainability of Governance.
3. Politics of Taxation, Welfare and National Resilience (PolTax) – Prof. Dr. Dra. Haula Rosdiana, M.Sc.
Research Areas: Strengthening Tax Politics, National Competitiveness, Fiscal Decentralization, Fiscal Policy, National Resilience that supports Tax policies.
4. Governansi, Legal Framework for Transparency, Effective-Efficient and Accountability Taxation (GAP) – Prof. Dr. Gunadi, M.Sc, Ak
Research Areas: Enforcement of tax law, strengthening of tax administration and governance, tax accounting transparency, international taxation
5. Democracy and Local Governance (DeLOGO) – Prof. Dr. Irfan Ridwan Maksum, M.Sc
Research Areas: Local Government Performance, Central-Regional Relations, Local Government Organizational Governance, Regional Natural Resource Management, Village Autonomy, Regional Autonomy
6. Collaborative Governments and Dynamic Public Services (CG-DPS) – Prof. Dr. Amy YS Rahayu, M.Sc
Research Areas: Collaborative Governance, Competitiveness Policies, Public Services and Government Innovations
7. Competitiveness and Governance of Village Owned Enterprises (CCGV) – Prof.Dr. Chandra Wijaya, M.Sc, M.M
Research Areas: Village Competitiveness Advantages, Financial Governance, Operation Governance, Business Organization and Management, Marketing Governance, Human Resource Governance
8. Financial Institutions (Inkeu) – Prof. Dr. Ferdinand D Saragih, MA
Research Areas: Corporate Governance, Asset Management, Micro Finance, Behavioral Finance, Rural Bank and Regional Development, Financial Instruments.