[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ layout=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding_top=”” padding_right=”” padding_bottom=”” padding_left=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none” last=”no” hover_type=”none” link=”” border_position=”all”][fusion_text columns=”” column_min_width=”” column_spacing=”” rule_style=”default” rule_size=”” rule_color=”” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” class=”” id=””]
As an effort to realize the vision of the Faculty of Administrative Sciences, University of Indonesia (FIA UI) to become a superior faculty in the field of strategic administration and science in Asia, FIA UI collaborates with several well-known universities abroad to complete excellent educational programs in program form (Double Degree).
The double degree program is a master’s degree collaboration program between FIA UI and campus that allows students to get two academic degrees awarded by both institutions in the two-year study period.
Double Degree Program in E-Government
– The Dual Degree Program in E-Government is a master’s degree program (with a double bachelor’s degree) in collaboration with Victoria University of Wellington. This program lasts for two years in the field of Administrative Sciences and Public Policy. Students can obtain a Masters degree from two universities, namely:
– University of Indonesia (M.A or Master of Science in Administration)
– Victoria Wellington University (including MEGov or e-government)
In addition, in a relatively short time, the benefits that can be obtained from students in this program are:
– Learning the best ways to provide Public Services with the optimal use of Technology and Information
– Studying the design and implementation of transformational e-government to gain a broader result in the satisfaction of public services
– Building a global communications network with renowned experts and academics at Victoria University of Wellington
E-Government Dual Degree Program Requirements
A. The Criterias for the first year (first semester) by the University of Indonesia are as follows:
- Graduates of Bachelor or Diploma IV from Higher Education / Domestic Colleges accredited by BAN-PT or Foreign Universities supported by Higher Education.
- University of Indonesia Admission Selection (SIMAK UI) for the Masters Program includes Academic Potential Test (TPA) and English (TOEFL standard). Material specifically designed by the UI New Student Admission Committee
- Obtain a minimum TPA of 450 and English at least 500 from SIMAK UI, with a combined score of at least 950. Provisions for Letter of Acceptance (LoA) from Victoria University of Wellington If there are students who are still looking for LoA.
Conditional on the of English grades that needs to be improved, so students can prepare themselves in the first semester at the UI.
B. The second- year criteria (second semester) is determined by Victoria University of Wellington, namely:
- The Grade Point Average (GPA) at the end of the first semester at the University of Indonesia is at least 3.00.
- Complete all courses set by the University of Indonesia at the end of the first semester.
- IELTS overall score of at least 6.5 with no score below 6.0 and minimum writing of 6.5, or IBT TOEFL of at least 90 with a score of at least 24.
- Participants in the Administration Process for New Students at Victoria Wellington University.