The Doctoral Program of Administrative Sciences applies the study and dissertation of students in accordance with the public administration, business administration, and tax administration. The Doctorate Program of Administrative Sciences aims to produce competent graduates in the development of administrative science and able to think holistically, dynamically and intelligently in strategic, institutional and operational arrangements both macro and micro.
– Produce Doctoral of Administration Science able to research and develop the science of administration as interdisciplinary approach.
– Produce doctoral research engineers capable of analyzing and solving generative (regular and innovative) problems in the dynamic and dynamic field of administration (public, business and fiscal) disciplines.
– Able to interpret government macro policies and organizational micro policies in an integrated system of thinking system (thinking) .
Prospective Doctoral student candidates are based on:
– The value of TPA Universitas Indonesia (minimum value 550).
– TOEFL score (minimum score 500) or IELTS (minimum score 6.0) or pass the English exam held by University of Indonesia.
– GPA earned at the previous educational level minimum of 3.00 (within the range of 4.00).
– The results of the interview assessment related to the research plan to be undertaken.
– The availability of prospective promoters who have the expertise of interest to prospective students.
– Degree: Dr.
– Study Load: 52 credits
– Study Period: 6-10 Semesters
– Develop new knowledge, technology, and / or art in the field of administration science (public, business, and fiscal) through research methodology, to produce creative, original, and tested works.
– Provide strategic contributions in solving administrative problems (public, business, and fiscal) through inter, multi and transdisciplinary approaches.
– Managing, leading, and developing research in the field of administrative science that is beneficial to science and the benefit of humanity, and capable of gaining national and international recognition.
– Academic Potential Test (TPA) and English
– Interviews of dissertation proposals conducted after passing the TPA and English exam
* Interview dissertation proposal is implemented after passing the TPA and English exam.
– Prospective students are required to submit a letter of recommendation from two recommenders with a minimum degree of Doctorate and a concise dissertation proposal.
– The format of recommendations and sample proposals can be seen in the Secretariat of the Graduate Program of Administrative Sciences Faculty of Administrative Sciences University of Indonesia.
– Letters of recommendation and proposal are collected to the Secretariat of Graduate Program of the Faculty of Administrative Sciences Universitas Indonesia along with the registration period of SIMAK UI.
– Students who come from S2 outside the field of Administration Science or come from universities abroad are required to follow the matriculation based on review of Study Program
– Prospective foreign students have the ability to speak Indonesian that meets the standards of University of Indonesia.