As an effort to realize the vision of the Faculty of Administrative Sciences Universitas Indonesia (FIA UI) to become a faculty that excels in the field of administrative and policy science and strategic management in Asia, the FIA UI established cooperation with a number of top universities in overseas to offer excellent education programs in the form of double degree programs.
The double degree program is a collaborative master degree program of collaboration between the FIA UI and an overseas partner campus that allows students to earn two academic degrees awarded by both campuses within a two-year study period.
Double Degree Program in E-Government
– Double Degree Program in E-Government is a master degree program (with double degree scheme) in collaboration with Victoria University of Wellington. This program lasts for two years in the field of Administrative Science and Public Policy. Learners can earn a Master degree from two universities, namely:
– Universitas Indonesia (M.A or Master of Science in Administration)
– Victoria University of Wellington (holds MEGov or e-government)
In addition to obtaining two academic degrees in a relatively short study period, the benefits to be gained from the learners in this program are:
– Learn how best to deliver Public Services by optimally utilizing Technology and Information
– Studying design and implementing transformational e-government achieves wider outcomes on public service satisfaction
– Building a global communications network with renowned experts and academics at Victoria University of Wellington
E-Government Double Degree Program Requirements
a. The first year input criteria (first semester) is determined by the Universitas Indonesia as follows:
- A graduate of a Bachelor or Diploma IV from a College / Domestic High School accredited by BAN-PT or a Foreign University recognized by the Higher Education.
- Following Universitas Indonesia Entrance Selection (SIMAK UI) for Master Program includes Academic Potential Test (TPA) and English (TOEFL standard). The materials are specially designed by the UI New Student Admissions Committee.
- Obtain a minimum TPA of 450 and English minimum 500 from SIMAK UI, with a minimum combined value of 950. This requirement aims to facilitate students to obtain Letter of Acceptance (LoA) from Victoria University of Wellington so that if there are students who still get Conditional LoA the value of English that needs to be improved, then the student can prepare in the first semester at UI.
b. The second year input criterion (second semester) is determined by Victoria University of Wellington ie:
- The Grade Point Average (GPA) at the end of the first semester at Universitas Indonesia is at least 3.00.
- Graduated all the courses set by University of Indonesia at the end of the first semester.
- IELTS minimum overall score of 6.5 with no score below 6.0 and minimum writing 6.5, or IBT TOEFL minimum 90 with minimum writing score 24.
- Following the Administration Process for New Students at Victoria University of Wellington.